RadialJ33 Turntable Direct Box
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The J33 provides the ability to connect turntables to pro audio equipment such as a recording interfaces and mixers, allowing you to easily integrate your vinyl collection with studio gear for playback or recording. Balanced XLR mic-level outputs are available for connection to a mic preamplifier for archiving or sampling in the studio, and -10dB consumer line-level outputs are also provided to connect to home stereo equipment. The J33 can also be used in a live performance environment, offering an improved interface for DJs to connect to the PA system.
- Audio circuit typeActive circuit
- Number of channelsStereo
- Frequency responseRIAA response curve for phonographic playback
- Dynamic range91dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.002% @ 1kHz (-33dBu input level)
- Intermodulation Distortion0.025% @ -45dBu input
- Input Impedance47k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output ImpedanceXLR out: 600 Ohms; ¼", 3.5mm, RCA outs: 470 Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise-82dBu @ 0dBu output
- Maximum Input-30dBu @ 1kHz
- Voltage Gain+37.8dB
- Input ConnectorsRCA
- Output ConnectorsRCA, 1/4", 3.5mm, XLR
- ExtrasRumble Filter
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)5" x 6.25" x 2" (127 x 159 x 51mm)
- Weight2.80lbs (1.28 kg)
- Power+48V phantom or +15VDC/400mA external supply (included)
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.