RadialCatapult RX4 4-Channel Receiver, with Balanced Outputs
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Catapult is a 4-channel audio snake that lets you send analog and AES digital audio signals over standard Cat 5 shielded twisted pair cable. This enables system contractors to take advantage of pre-wired networks to connect one room to another and allows stage techs to take advantage of the relatively low cost of this abundantly available cable for return snakes or for transporting channels of balanced audio across a large stage. TX4L Transmit module with 4 XLR-F inputs and 4 line level (-20~+15dB) isolated XLR-M outputs
- Audio circuit typePassive splitter
- Frequency response7Hz ~ 20KHz
- Dynamic range140dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.0005% @ 1kHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio>103dB
- Maximum Input+35dBu
- Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsXLR, RJ45
- Output ConnectorsXLR, RJ45
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)L: 8 1/8 x W: 4 1/8 x H: 2
- Weight2.6 LBS
- Shipping size (L x W x D)L: 11 x W: 5 x H: 2.75
- Shipping weight2.9 LBS
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.