RadialCab-Link Guitar Cabinet Switcher
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
Whether you want to wire up your cabinets in series or in a parallel configuration, the Cab-Link makes things easy. Simply connect two speaker cables from the Cab-Link outputs to each of your cabinets, and a third speaker cable from the output of the amp head to either the series or the parallel input. The Cab-Link reconfigures automatically depending on which input is used, and a handy guide on the top of the unit lets you know which input should be used to best match the impedance between your amp and the cabinets. A line output with a level control provides additional functionality and can be used to feed the input of another amplifier or an effects unit.
- Audio circuit type100% passive
- Maximum Power Rating400W
- Level Control
- Input Connectors1/4" Series or Parallel
- Output Connectors1/4" Speaker A, Speaker B, Line Out
- ExtrasTrim Control for Line Out
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)4.63" x 3.25" x 1.38" (11.8cm x 8.3cm x 3.5cm)
- Weight1.16lb (0.52kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)6.25" x 4.25" x 3" (15.9cm x 10.8xm x 7.6cm)
- Shipping weight1.46lb (0.7kg)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.