MackieMR824 Powered Studio Monitor
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
*Priced and supplied singularly
MR Series utilise renowned technology and sonic tuning to produce an unmatched clarity. The accuracy of these monitors ensure that any mix translates perfectly to every other listening environment possible. These monitors have the potential for the upmost optimisation of acoustic space control from its rear frequency controls and are also compatible with the MRS10 Subwoofer for extended bass response.
The 824 edition carries an 8” polypropylene woofer and 65 watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification. Its frequency response is from 35Hz – 20 kHz, and carries a 1” classic silk dome tweeter, providing the fast high end response, amongst its thumping low end.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)38 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB)35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sound Pressure Level @ 1m, +4 dBu into balanced input107 dB SPL @ 1m
- Maximum SPL Per Pair113 dB SPL @ 1m
- Low Frequency203mm polypropylene woofer
- High Frequency25mm silk dome tweeter
- Low Frequency Power55W, 4 Ohm load, 110W peak
- High Frequency Power30W, 6 Ohm load, 60W peak
- TypeMonolithic IC, Class AB with DMOS power stage
- Crossover Type24 dB/octave
- Crossover Frequency1.9 kHz
- Sensitivity+4dBu at 300 Hz for full output
- Input Impedance20k Ohms Balanaced Bridging, 10k Ohms unbalanced
- High Frequency EQ+2 dB @ 3 kHz and above
- Dimensions400mm x 256mm x 320mm
- Weight10.4 kg
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.