RadialJ48 - Phantom Powered Active Direct Box
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
The J48™ is a 48V phantom powered active direct box that has been optimised to handle variations in current and voltage without causing any distortion whilst retaining the natural sound of the instrument.
- Audio circuit typeProprietary analog circuit with low-noise op-amp
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Dynamic range109dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.002% @ -5dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion0.003% @ -3dBu
- Phase Deviation+10º at 20Hz | 0º at 1kHz | -1º at 20kHz
- Input Impedance220kΩ - ¼" input
- Output Impedance200Ω - XLR output
- Equivalent Input Noise-103dBu
- Noise-99dB below 0dBu
- Maximum Input+10dBu
- FeaturesInput pad, Mono Sum, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output ConnectorsBalanced XLR, 1/4" Thru
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight1.55 lb (720 g)
- Power48V phantom - proprietary digital switching
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.