RadialStageBug SB-4 - Piezo Active Direct Box
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The StageBug SB-4 allows you to retain the natural tone of your piezo-equipped instrument when amplified through a PA system. Unlike typical direct boxes, the SB-4 features a very high 5 meg ohm impedance that smooths out troublesome peaks that give piezo transducers a bad name. This higher impedance also broadens the frequency response for a more natural and pleasing sound. The active circuit balances the audio signal to enable long runs up to 100 meters without loss, while delivering spectacular linearity and low distortion throughout the audio range. Output connections include an aux out for a stage amplifier plus a standard XLR output to feed the PA.
- Audio circuit typePiezo optimized active buffer
- Frequency response20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic range100dB
- Total harmonic distortion<0.006%
- Intermodulation Distortion<0.01%
- Phase Deviation10° @ 50Hz
- Input Impedance5Meg Ohms
- Output Impedance330 Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise-101dBu
- Maximum Input+4dBu
- 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Construction16 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)4.5" x 1,85" x 1.35" (114mm x 47mm x 34mm)
- Weight0.55 lbs (250 grams)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)8" x 5" x 3" (203mm x 127mm x 76mm)
- Shipping weight0.8 lbs (365 grams)
- Power48V phantom power, 5mA
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.