RadialPZ-Pre - Acoustic Instrument Preamplifier
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The PZ-Pre is an acoustic instrument preamp that features a powerful EQ, feedback control and multiple connectivity options. Featuring two channels to switch or blend instruments, notch and resonance filters to eliminate feedback, boost control, mute control and pre and post DI outputs for PA and monitoring systems.
- Audio circuit typeProprietary active circuit
- Number of channelsDual Input, Amp Out, Pre and Post EQ XLR balanced Out
- Input Impedance6.8k Ohm at input jack (PZB active 10meg Ohm)
- Output Impedance1k Ohm
- Features180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, Effects Loop, EQ Control, Boost
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output ConnectorsPre and Post EQ XLR
- Extras1/4" Effects Loop, Tuner
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)8"w x 4 ¼"d x 2"h (205 x 110 x 51mm)
- Weight2.7lbs (1.2kg)
- Power15VDC 400mA, center pole positive
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.