Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The ProAV1 provides you with the ability to connect almost any audio source to a PA system, while automatically summing stereo sources to mono to preserve channels and simplify the audio setup. Inputs are available via 1/4", RCA, 3.5mm stereo, and line-level XLR connections, giving you the ability to easily connect to smartphones, tablets, laptops, CD players, or even a +4dB line level output from a console or recording interface. Transformer isolation helps eliminate noise while maintaining a linear frequency response, and a mono balanced XLR output allows you to feed a recording interface or a PA system.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer based
- TransformerEclipse ET-DB2, 12:1 ratio
- Number of channelsSingle channel (mono)
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 18.5KHz (± 0.2dB)
- Dynamic range128dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.01% from 20Hz~20kHz @-10dB
- Phase Deviation1° @ 100Hz; 8° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance140k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance150 Ohms, balanced
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio100dB @ 60Hz
- Maximum Input+18dB @ 20Hz
- Input pad, Mono Sum, Ground lift
- Input Connectors1/4", RCA, 3.5mm TRS, XLR
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Extras1/4" thru, RCA thru
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & shell
- Size (L x W x D)3.25” x 5” x 1.875”
- Weight0.73kg (1.6 lbs)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)102 x 76 x 165mm (4.00" x 3.00" x 6.50")
- Shipping weight0.87 kg (1.92 lbs)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.