RadialLX8 - Line Level Signal Splitter and Isolator
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Radial LX8 is designed specifically to manage balanced signal splitting in professional audio systems. The single rack space design begins with a 100% passive circuit which means it does not require any power to operate. Inside, each of the eight channels is equipped with a premium Jensen® JT-123-SLPC transformer that is able to handle transients in excess of +26dB at all frequencies right down to 20Hz without audible distortion. This results in an accurate signal transfer with minimal phase shift or distortion. When used in larger systems, you benefit from significantly lower noise, making the LX8 the best choice for any demanding multi-channel audio system.
- Audio circuit typePassive transformer based line level splitter
- TransformerJensen JT-123-SLPC
- Number of channels8 channel 3-way splitter
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz (+0dB/-0.1dB)
- Dynamic range140dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.003% @ 1kHz
- Phase Deviation0.2° @ 100Hz; 0.4° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance600 Ohms, balanced
- Output Impedance600 Ohms, balanced
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio-85dB @ 60Hz
- Maximum Input+26dBu @ 1kHz, +24dBu @ 20Hz
- Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsXLR, DB-25, Euroblock
- Output ConnectorsXLR, DB-25, Euroblock
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)19" x 6" x 1.75" (48.25 x 15.25 x 4.45cm)
- Weight7.5lb (3.4kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)22" x 10.375" x 4.5" (55.9cm x 26.4cm x 11.4cm)
- Shipping weight8lb (3.63kg)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.