RadialJDX Direct-Drive - Amp Simulator and DI Box
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
This unique and powerful device emulates the sound of a guitar amplifier whilst also doubling as a direct box, providing you with a realistic amp sound that allows you to play a gig without actually needing an amp on stage. Simply connect it direct to the PA system and you’re set to go. The JDX Direct-Drive simulates 3 classic voicings which consist of a twin combo amp, a British tube head amplifier and the popular JDX tone which simulates an SM57 microphone with a 4x12 cabinet.
- Audio circuit typeClass-A BiFET input buffer with electronic frequency shaping circuitry
- Frequency responseShaped for guitar use
- Dynamic range83dB to 100dB
- Clip Level> +5dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion>0.1 @ -15dBu Out
- Output Impedance600 Ohms (XLR) 100 Ohms (1/4")
- Maximum Input> +5dBu
- Features180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, Speaker filter
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output Connectors1/4" thru and amp tone output, XLR
- ExtrasAlways on Tuner Output
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)4.75" x 3.625" x 2" (121 x 92 x 51mm)
- Shipping weight1.6 lbs. (.7 kg)
- Power40mA, 9VDC (center pin negative)
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.