RadialDinet Dan-TX Dante Ethernet Transmitter
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
Need to connect a smartphone, tablet, or any playback device to a Dante network? How about an electric guitar, while still feeding an amp on stage? The DAN-TX can do it all. In fact, with signal handling of up to +24dB, you can connect the line level outputs of a mixing console to the DAN-TX without breaking a sweat. A local level control allows you to adjust as needed, and a number of input connector types ensures you won’t be digging around for an adaptor cable at a critical moment. No matter what source you’re using, the DAN-TX is the easiest way to get your analog audio onto a Dante network.
- Audio circuit typeHigh current balanced active input device
- Number of channels2
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic range>103dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.008% @ -6dBfs
- Intermodulation Distortion0.0017% -10dBfs
- Input ImpedanceUnbal 240kΩ (20kΩ Line Mode), Bal 40kΩ,
- Noise-98dB (EIN)
- Noise44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, and 96kHz (24bit)
- Input pad, HPF, Level Control
- Input Connectors1/4" TRS, 3.5mm & RCA
- Output ConnectorsRJ45 Ethernet
- ExtrasInstrument or Line Mode
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)5" x 3.31" x 1.88" (12.7cm x 8.4cm x 4.8cm)
- Weight1.45lb (0.66kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)11.75" x 4.75" x 3" (29.8cm x 12.1cm x 7.6cm)
- Shipping weight2.1lb (0.95kg)
- Power15VDC 400mA (included) or PoE
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.