Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The DAN-RX provides a simple way to take a stereo feed from a Dante network and convert it to analog audio for monitoring in any location. Balanced XLR outputs allow you to connect to professional audio equipment such as a mixing console, amplifier, or a pair of powered speakers. In addition, a local 3.5mm headphone output is equipped with its own level control to test audio before connection to the PA system or to monitor locally with headphones, making it useful in events that use personal monitor systems. The DAN-RX can be powered from an included external supply or any Power over Ethernet (PoE) network switch, and both of these options can be used simultaneously to provide redundancy for critical applications.
- Audio circuit typeHigh current balanced active output device
- Number of channels2
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic range>100dB
- Gain8dBu max @ -6dBfs
- Total harmonic distortion0.007% @ -6dBfs
- Output Impedance150Ω
- Noise44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, and 96kHz (24 bit)
- Input ConnectorsRJ45 Ethernet
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Extras3.5mm headphone for testing
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)5" x 3.31" x 1.88" (12.7cm x 8.4cm x 4.8cm)
- Weight1.45lb (0.66kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)11.75" x 4.75" x 3" (29.8cm x 12.1cm x 7.6cm)
- Shipping weight2.1lb (0.95kg)
- Power15VDC 400mA (included) or PoE
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.