MackieHM-800 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
When looking for your perfect home studio headphones, you need quality, reliability, and versatility. The HM Series offers this tenfold, all for an affordable price. Whether it is splitting signal to a band or complex channel distribution, the HM series can offer everything you need for the ideal studio, practice space, and stage.
HM-800 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier has L/R stereo inputs and L/R stereo outputs. With 2 headphone outputs per channel, and aux input on each channel with balanced control, this amplifier gives you the detail needed for perfect headphone monitoring.
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Noise-70 dB
- Distortion (THD) +4 dBu, 1kHz, unity gain< 0.005%
- Main Input+19 dBu balanced/unbalanced
- Aux Input+20 dBu unbalanced
- Headphone Output550 mW / channel @ 47 Ohms (+21 dBu)
- CMRR (main input)>52 dB @ 1 kHz
- Gain Range (main input)-67 to 19 dBu
- Input TypeFemale XLR balanced, Female 1/4" balanced - unbalanced
- Main Input Impedance40k Ohms balanced, 20k Ohms unbalanced
- Aux Input Impedance13k Ohms unbalanced
- Output TypeMale XLR balanced, Female 1/4" balanced - balanced
- Headphone Output Impedance3 Ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions46mm x 483mm x 224mm
- Weight3.6 kg
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.