AMXNMX-DEC-N2322 - SVSI N2300 Stand-Alone Decoder
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The NMX-ENC-N2312 Encoder and NMX-DEC-N2322 Decoder provide a flexible, feature-rich, and simple-to-deploy Digital Media Distribution and Switching solution which can be used in 4K applications with resolutions up to 4096x2160, with support for HDCP 2.2. This motion-based wavelet codec solution delivers video with nearly imperceptible latency at an incredibly low 200 Mb/s bandwidth allowing 4K distribution over standard gigabit Ethernet networks.
Any source can be sent to one or more displays by routing through layer 2 / layer 3 switches Utilising standard Cat5e cable. The NMX-DEC-N2322 includes standard features like output scaling, bi-directional serial, IR, embedded 7.1 audio, and KVM-over-IP extension.
- Digital Video InputNetwork video over Ethernet via RJ45 port or fiber via 1G SFP port
- Video OutputsHDMI 2.0, DVI-D (through adapter)
- Video FormatsHDMI 2.0, DVI-D (through adapter), HDCP 2.2 content protection support
- Output Resolutions720p, 1080p, 4K30 or input resolution if scaler is disabled
- Audio Input Signal TypesNetwork video over Ethernet via RJ45
- Audio Output Signal TypesEmbedded audio on DVI-D or HDMI (through adapter), analog audio output
- HDMI Audio Formats8ch PCM
- Analog Audio FormatsStereo 2-channel
- Latency17-ms at 60fps for 1920x1080 and lower resolutions; 34-ms at 30 fps for 4K30 4K resolutions. See Data Sheet for details.
- CommunicationsEthernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps, auto-negotiating, auto-sensing, full/half duplex, DHCP, Auto IP, and Static IP; 1 Gbps SFP port which accepts compatible fiber transceivers or direct attach cables (fiber or copper cabling); HDMI: HDCP, EDID management
- FG NumbersFGN2322-SA
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.