beyerdynamicMPR 210 W - Array Microphone in White
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
The MPR 210 is a modern desktop microphone that is ideal for discussions, tele/video conferencing, and announcements.
The Revoluto technology with integrated microphone capsules provides a so-called corridor characteristic that ensures a wide range of good voice quality. Within this range the speaker can move freely, i.e. he/she can stand up or sit down, move his/her head and move towards or away from the microphone.
- Transducer typeCondenser (back electret)
- Frequency response130 - 17,000 Hz
- MicrophoneMicrophone Array, patented
- Polar patternCorridor
- Optimal distance when speaking60 - 80 cm
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHzapprox. 200 mV/Pa
- Output level depending on the selected position
- Hi200 mV/Pa
- Mid60 mV/Pa (-10 dB)
- Lo20 mV/Pa (-20 dB)
- Nominal impedance200 Ohm
- Load impedance> 1 k Ohm
- Max. SPL at f = 1 kHz, k < 1%112 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio rel. to 1 Pa60 dB
- Voltage supplyPhantom powering 48 V ±4 V to 6.8 kΩ supply impedance 24 V ±4 V to 1.2 kΩ supply impedance
- Power consumption8 mA
- T.H.D.< 0.1%
- Connection.3-pin XLR, male
- Temperature range-10 °C to +40 °C
- Dimensions (L x H x D)300 x 40 x 45.5 mm
- Weight (without cable)230 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.