PrimacousticControl Column 1" - Black (12" x 48" x 1") Acoustic Wall Panel
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
Pack of 12.
The Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns are high performance fabric covered acoustic panels designed for use in applications where superior acoustic performance is desired and safety is of utmost concern. All Broadway panels are laboratory tested for acoustic performance and Class-A/1 fire safety by meeting stringent ASTM-E84 and Can-UL S102 requirements for flame spread and smoke development. This makes Broadway panels safe for use in commercial, government and institutional installations.
Broadway panels have up to six times greater density than typical foam panels for balanced absorption throughout the audio listening range. The panels hang as easy as pictures using a choice of impalers.
Available in 3 different thicknesses and in black, beige or grey fabric or in Absolute White™ paintable finish.
- Core MaterialFormed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric FacingAcoustically transparent polyester tweed
- EncapsulationMicromesh on front and rear surface, resin treated edges
- Absorption H2O< 2% by weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% relative humidity
- Temperature-20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire RatingClass-A/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102)
- MountingGalvanized steel impalers *not included
- NRC1": 0.71, 2": 0.89, 3": 0.98
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.