PrimacousticBroadband Absorber 2" Square Edge - White (24" x 48" x 2") Acoustic Wall Panel
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
Pack of 3
The Broadway Broadband Absorber presents an attractive, 'easy-to-install' solution for acoustic treatment where maximum control over primary reflections is required. Made from high density six pound per cubic foot glass wool, the larger 24" x 48" (60.96cm x 121.92cm) Broadband features an increased surface area for great absorption. This makes it particularly effective at improving intelligibility in larger installations where the reverberant field and echo is excessive.
Broadband Absorbers are flush mounted on the wall using Primacoustic Surface impalers and can be 'butted-up' for complete wall coverage for maximum absorption or spread in an array to retain a sense of 'air' or natural ambiance in the room. This makes the Broadband particularly well suited to attenuate the reverberant field and improve the working environment in commercial installations such as noisy offices, call centres and boardrooms.
Broadway Broadband Absorbers come in a choice of 1-inch, 2-inch and 3-inch thick panels with your choice of a square or bevelled edge. Colour options include black, grey or beige.
- Core MaterialFormed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric FacingAcoustically transparent polyester tweed
- EncapsulationMicromesh on front and rear surface, resin treated edges
- Absorption H2O< 2% by weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% relative humidity
- Temperature-20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire RatingClass-A/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102)
- MountingGalvanized steel impalers *not included
- NRC1": 0.71, 2": 0.89, 3": 0.98
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.