AMXNMX-ENC-N2412A - SVSI JPEG2000 4:4:4 Encoder
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
Utilising JPEG2000 encoding, the N2400 Series encoders and decoders are able to deliver cinema quality video with sub-frame latency. These products support 4K60 4:4:4, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and HDR allowing end users to realize the full potential of their source and display devices. To preserve the security of the network, N2400 supports enterprise security features such as Active Directory integration and 802.1X support. Operating on standard 1 Gbps networks and requiring only POE+ power, the N2400 encoders and decoders provide the most scalable 4K60 4:4:4 solution.
Like other SVSI devices, N2400 Series encoders and decoders leverage the diverse control APIs, software, and web interfaces which, through years of field experience, have been optimized to provide a simple yet flexible solution. 4K60 video is popular in casinos, sporting arenas, museums and other venues where high-resolution large-scale video distribution is required. The N2400 Series is also perfect for lecture halls, university campus distribution, active learning spaces, or anywhere viewers with a discerning eye will be expecting the beauty of 4K60.
- Video InputsHDMI, DVI-D, Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++), RGB/YUV DVI-D and Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++) are supported through a passive adapter
- Video OutputsNetwork video over Ethernet via RJ45 port or fiber via 1G SFP port
- Video Resolution SupportHDMI and DVI (Progressive) Pixel clock between 27 MHz - 600 MHz Minimum resolution of 720x480p Maximum horizontal resolution of 4096 or a vertical resolution of 2160 Common acceptable resolutions include: 720x480@60Hz (480p60), 1024x768p60, 1280x720@60Hz (720p60), 1600x1200@60Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz (1080p60), 2560x1440@60Hz (QHD60), 3840x2160@30Hz (UHD30 aka 4K30), 3440x1440@50Hz, 3440x1440@60Hz, 3840x1080@60Hz, 4096x2160@30Hz (DCI 4K30), 3840x2160@60Hz (aka 4K UHD or 4K60), 4096x2160@60Hz (DCI 4K) VGA 640x480@60Hz, 720x480@60Hz (480p), 720x576@50Hz (576p), 848x480@60Hz, 1024x768@60Hz, 1280x720@50Hz (720p50), 1280x720@60Hz (720p60), 1280x768@60Hz, 1280x800@60Hz, 1280x960@60Hz, 1280x1024@60Hz, 1360x768@60Hz, 1366x768@60Hz, 1400x1050@60Hz, 1440x900@60Hz, 1600x1200@60Hz, 1680x1050@60Hz, 1920x1080@50Hz (1080p50), 1920x1080@60Hz (1080p60) Component 480p, 576p, 720p50, 720p60, 1080p24, 1080i50, 1080i60, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p60 Input resolutions supported @60Hz refresh rates are also supported @59.94Hz
- Audio InputsEmbedded audio on HDMI (DVI-D through adapter) or Analog Stereo (Balanced or Unbalanced)
- Audio OutputsNetwork PCM and AES67 audio over Ethernet via RJ45
- Ports+12V 3A DC power input, (P0) Gigabit Ethernet port with POE+ support, (P1) 1G SFP port, (IR) 2-pin 3.5mm screw terminal, (RS232) 3-pin 3.5mm screw terminal, (Audio) 5-pin 3.5mm screw terminal, HDMI video input, DB15 analog video input, HDMI video output, USB Mini B control input (front panel), 2 USB Type A control inputs (front panel), (IR IN) 3-pin 3.5mm screw terminal (front panel)
- EnvironmentalTemperature - 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C) Humidity - 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing) Heat Dissipation - Up to ~102 BTU/hr"
- Regulatory ComplianceFCC, CE, UL and NTRL
- Dimensions (H x W x D)1.05” x 7.888” x 5” (2.67 cm x 20.04 cm x 12.7 cm)
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.