AMXNMX-ENC-N2312 - SVSI JPEG2000 Encoder
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The NMX-ENC-N2312 Encoder and NMX-DEC-N2322 Decoder provide a flexible, feature-rich, and simple-to-deploy Digital Media Distribution and Switching solution that can be used in 4K applications with resolutions up to 4096x2160, with support for HDCP 2.2. Utilising JPEG2000 encoding, the N2312 and N2322 encoder and decoder deliver video with latency so low it supports extremely sensitive applications like live action.
Any source can be sent to one or more displays by routing through layer-2 / layer-3 switches Utilising standard Cat5e cable. The NMX-ENC-N2312 includes standard features like input scaling, bi-directional serial, IR, embedded 7.1 audio, and KVMover- IP extension. It also comes in a card version compatible with SVSI's N9206 card cage for high-density applications.
- Analog Audio FormatsStereo 2-channel
- Analog Input ResolutionsSupports most common HD up to 1920x1200. See Data Sheet for details.
- Analog Video InputHD-15 VGA, Component, supported through a passive adapter
- Analog-To-Digital Conversion8-bit 165 MHz per each of three color channels
- Audio Analog-to-Digital Conversion48 kHz
- Audio Input Signal Types8-bit 165 MHz per each of three color channels
- Audio Output Signal TypesEthernet, Embedded audio on HDMI or DVI-D (through adapter)
- CommunicationsEthernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps, auto-negotiating, auto-sensing, full/half duplex, DHCP, Auto IP, and Static IP; HDMI: HDCP, EDID management. See Data Sheet for details.
- Digital Video InputHDMI 2.0, DVI-D (through adapter), Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++) (through adapter)
- HDMI Audio Formats8ch PCM
- Interlaced Input ResolutionsSupports 1080i60. See Data Sheet for details.
- Latency17-ms at 60 fps for 1920x1080 and lower resolutions; 34-ms at 30 fps for 4K30. See Data Sheet for details.
- Progressive Input ResolutionsSupports 4K30 4:2:0 and most common HD resolutions up to 1920x1200. See Data Sheet for details.
- Video FormatsHDMI 2.0, DVI-D (through adapter), Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++), HDCP 2.2 content protection support, RGBHV. DVI-D and Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++) are supported through a passive adapter
- Video OutputsNetwork video over Ethernet via RJ45 port or SFP via 1G SFP+ port, HDMI, DVI-D (through adapter)
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.