TESIRALUX OH-1. Finally, the “V” in AVB is here and is shipping!
Oregon, USA- 2017
With the addition of TesiraLUX, Tesira now supports real-time video distribution over the network, with unmatched lip sync capabilities. Since Tesira manages the entire audio and video signal path, Tesira processing recognizes how long it takes for each signal to pass over the network, allowing it to accurately synchronize everything.
The TesiraLUX OH-1 is an AVB video decoder that includes one HDMI 2.0a port. It outputs eight channels of embedded PCM audio and includes two mic/line level analog outputs.
- Includes one HDMI 2.0a port
- Outputs video signals up to and including 4K60
- Supports a virtual matrix of up to 128 Tesira devices
- Flexible color space including Rec. 2020
- Integrated lip sync management
- Supports 8 channel PCM audio for embedding/deembedding
- Video wall capable
- Automated EDID management between TesiraLUX and the output display
- 2 mic/line level analog audio outputs
- 4 logic connections can be used as inputs or outputs
- Serial port for the output of command strings
- Half-rack chassis
- Optional mounting accessories available
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ 5-year warranty
download the brochure