NEW! Mackie DRM Series Subwoofer
The DRM18S-P 2000W 18” Professional Passive Subwoofer features custom a high-excursion woofer housed in a touring-grade 18mm plywood cabinet for the most demanding live performances and music, whilst the Powered Subwoofer features class-leading power, Advanced Impulse™ DSP for unmatched accuracy, and the DRM Control Dashboard™ with full-colour display for easy control.
ORDER YOURS TODAY
The DRM18S 2000W 18” Professional Powered Subwoofer delivers class-leading power via an ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology provides peak low-end performance when you need it. Advanced Impulse™ DSP provides acoustic correction via precision tuned FIR filters for accurate, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems. The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-color display for quick access metering, crossover settings, and more. Designed to match the rest of the DRM Series perfectly, the DRM18S is stackable, flyable, and is equipped with a pole cup for maximum versatility.
- High-efficiency 2000W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications - Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power, next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
- Advanced Impulse™ DSP module - Precision acoustic correction delivers reference quality sound that is consistent even at high SPL, linear-phase FIR Filtering drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy bass resulting in punchy, accurate low frequency reinforcement
- DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-resolution full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more - View current crossover setting, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window, user adjustable variable crossover point allows for matching to any speaker system plus a DRM specific mode tailors DRM18S for full-range DRM loudspeakers, save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues, cardioid mode allows for easy setup of a directional subwoofer array, screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control, polarity Invert, alignment Delay control for delay stacks, system lock with 4-digit passcode
- Dual independent input channels with Full-Range Direct and High-Pass outputs
- Premium components and cabinet design - Road-worthy 18mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille, front ported, direct-radiating design provides maximum punch and deep low-frequency response, 18” high-excursion woofer offers increased sensitivity, bass response, and reliability to withstand the most demanding applications
- Versatile configuration options - Flyable via optional FB100 Fly Bar and FKDRM18S Flyware Kit, pole cup for use with DRM Series loudspeakers and other pole mountable speakers
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- 90 lb / 40.8 kg
The DRM18S-P 2000W 18” Professional Passive Subwoofer features custom a high-excursion woofer housed in a texture coated 18mm plywood cabinet for the most demanding applications. Designed to match the rest of the DRM Series perfectly, the DRM18S-P is stackable, flyable, and is equipped with a pole cup for maximum versatility. Combine with MX Series Amplifiers* and the SP260 Loudspeaker Processor for a complete Mackie professional system.
- 18” high-excursion woofer offers increased sensitivity, bass response, and reliability to withstand the most demanding live performances and applications
- Front ported, direct-radiating design provides maximum punch and deep low-frequency response
- Parallel SpeakON inputs
- Road-worthy 18mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance
- Optional SP260 Loudspeaker Processor provides custom EQ curves and crossovers for your DRM Passive System
- Pole cup for use with DRM Series loudspeakers and other pole mountable speakers
- Flyable via optional FB100 Fly Bar
- Touring-grade textured cabinet coating
- Powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Power handling (continuous/program/peak): 500W / 1000W / 2000W
- 90 lb / 40.8 kg