Finally, the “V” in AVB is here. With the addition of TesiraLUX, Tesira now supports real-time video distribution over the network, with unmatched lip sync capabilities. Since Tesira manages the entire audio and video signal path, Tesira processing recognizes how long it takes for each signal to pass over the network, allowing it to accurately synchronize everything.
The TesiraLUX IDH-1* is an AVB video encoder that includes one HDMI 2.0a port and one DisplayPort 1.2 port. It accepts eight channels of embedded PCM audio and includes two mic/line level analog inputs.
The TesiraLUX OH-1* is an AVB video decoder that includes one HDMI 2.0a port. It outputs eight channels of embedded PCM audio and includes two mic/line level analog outputs.
*IDH-1 encoder and OH-1 decoder sold as separate itemsContact us for a demonstration or quote
TesiraLUX IDH-1 Video Encoder:
- Includes one HDMI 2.0a port and one DisplayPort 1.2 port
- Accepts video signals up to and including 4K60
TesiraLUX OH-1 Video Decoder:
- Includes one HDMI 2.0a port
- Outputs video signals up to and including 4K60
- Video wall capable
- Supports a virtual matrix of up to 128 Tesira devices
- Flexible color space including Rec. 2020
- Integrated lip sync management
- Supports 8 channel PCM audio for embedding/deembedding
- Automated EDID management between TesiraLUX and the input source
- 2 mic/line level analog audio inputs
- 4 logic connections can be used as inputs or outputs
- Serial port for the output of command strings
- Half-rack chassis
- Optional mounting accessories available
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ 5-year warranty
Biamp Devio CR-1T
Devio is a collaboration tool for modern workplaces that brings Biamp’s full conference room audio to smaller spaces.
An idea that starts on the desktop or in a cubicle quickly becomes the subject of a spontaneous brainstorming session. In order to keep the conversation going, participants must be able to seamlessly move the discussion from the desktop and expand it into the huddle room. Devio is a natural extension of how people work every day, and can be used with any display, client application, or USB camera.
Biamp TesiraFORTÉ VT4
Each TesiraFORTÉ® model is designed and optimized to address a different business challenge, with the ability to accommodate future AV technology advancements.
Because some applications don’t require audio networking, each model is available in an AVB, non-AVB, or Dante™ version. All versions include the same full set of features; the only difference is the ability to transport audio using AVB/TSN or Dante. The Dante-equipped (DAN) models allow you to interface with other audio devices that communicate over Dante, such as the Shure® MXA ceiling and table array microphones.