The Avonic AV-CM40-B/W camera is designed for fixed installations. Without concessions on quality, this camera is an affordable choice for many installations. The camera is equipped with a high quality HD CMOS sensor combined with a high-quality glass lens with 20x optical zoom. Control this camera over RS232/485 with the Avonic CM-CON100 PTZ controller or any third party controller that supports VISCA, Pelco-P/D protocols.
Available in off-white AV-CM40-W and black AV-CM40-B.ORDER YOURS NOW!
- High-quality glass lens, 20x optical zoom and 54.7° horizontal angle view
- High SNR CMOS combined with digital noise reduction, the picture is clear even under lo illumination (0.5 lux @ F1.8) conditions
- With 1/2.8”high-quality CMOS sensor (2.07 Megapixel) the camera has a resolution of 1920 x 1080p60 and achieves a picture of great quality.
- 3G-SDI, HDMI up to 1080p60 and USB 2.0 up to 1080p30.
- Control the camera with common protocols: VISCA , Pelco-D/P via RS232, RS485 or IR, remote control included.
- Up to 255 presets with 0.1° accuracy.
- Available in black and white
Video Formats: 1920x1080 / 1280x720 / 1024x768 / 800x600 / 640x480 / 320x240 / 176x144 p30/25/20/15/10/5
Sensor: 1/2.8”, HD CMOS, Effective pixel: 2.07M 16:9
Shutter: Auto, Manual
Scanning mode: Progressive
Lens: 5x optical zoom
Focal length: 3.1-15.5 mm
Minimal Illumination: 0.5 lux (F1.8, AGC On)
White Balance: Auto, Manual, OnePush, 3000K-7000K in steps of 500K
Backlight Compensation: On, Off
Digital Noise Reduction: 2D, 3D
Horizontal Angle of View: 20° (tele) - 83.7° (wide)
Vertical Angle of View: 11° (tele) – 53.5° (wide)
Pan speed: 0.1° - 60°/sec
Tilt Speed: 0.1° - 30°/sec
Horizontal Rotation: -170° - +170°
Vertical Rotation: -30° - +90°
Image Flip HV: Supported
Number of Pre-sets: 255
HDMI output: Not available
SDI output: Not available
USB output: USB 2.0 video output, UVC standard
IP output: Not available
RS232 In/Out: 8pin Min DIN, Max distance: 30m, Protocol: VISCA/ Pelco-D/Pelco-P
RS485: Not available
Power Requirements: 12V / 1.5A
Power Consumption: 18W
Ethernet port: Not supported / For firmware updates
Camera Dimensions: 150x150x168.5mm
Camera Weight: 1.6 kg
IR remote control: Included